Apple Sauce is a great snack to quench your sweet tooth. My grandma taught me this recipe; it is so quick and simple and tastes delicious. Made from only TWO all natural ingredients, you will be buying sacks of apples every week!
Total time: 10 minutes
Serves: 3-4 people
- 10 Organic Apples
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Cook on stove for 15 minutes in hot water. Add cinnamon sticks to pot.
- Once apples are soft, drain and remove cinnamon sticks.
- Place apples in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Either serve hot or cold. (put in fridge if you prefer cold)
This recipe is easy and yummy! Bump it up by adding a cold scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! Personally, I love it nice, plain, and hot!
Let me know if you try this recipe! Check out my recent posts on Instagram and follow my journey!
Thank you for reading! Enjoy!